Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Winter flowers


Happy Wanderer

I love fresh flowers inside my house, especially when they are from my own garden.  To look at the garden, it doesn't seem like there's enough to get a decent bunch of flowers for a vase. I haven't pruned the roses yet, so there are some roses still giving a flower here and there, and the jonquils are out. My purple happy wanderer is about to go into full bloom, which looks magnificent. The roof has caved in on the arbour it covers, a fine line between rustic charm and falling to bits!! We built it ourselves, so its no surprise, I'm not about to pull it down, the rest of it is still standing strong. Famous last words!!


Yesterday I went out and picked this lovely bunch, I love the white and green together.


You can read more about the Happy Wanderer here

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, that's my garden, I don't spend as much time in it as I would like to.

      Delete
  2. I agree, beautiful garden and I love the purple happy wanderer in full bloom. lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...