Monday, September 29, 2014

Chocolate creams











Chocolate Creams

125 grams butter
1/2 cup sugar
4 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 cups SR Flour
1/4 cup custard powder
2 tablespoons cocoa 

Icing
75 grams butter
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon milk


Preheat oven to 180C.
Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add the milk and beat to combine.
Sift the flour, custard powder, and cocoa. Add to the bowl and mix in to form a soft dough.

Roll about 2 teaspoons worth to make small balls.
Place on baking tray and press with a fork to flatten. Dip the fork in flour first, to stop it sticking to the dough.

Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.

Let the biscuits cool while you make the icing.

To make icing, beat the butter and icing sugar in a small bowl, Beat in the milk.

Spread about half a teaspoon of icing on one biscuit, and join with a biscuit of the same size.





Welcome to Open Slather #100!

I'm just a little bit chuffed that this week sees me hosting my 100th link up. Feel free to add ONE of your social media accounts, like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to Open Slather, as well as a blog post.  I hope you all find new blogs and accounts to follow and followers for yours. :)


12 comments:

  1. They look divine! I was thinking about a recipe like this about a week ago - like a choc yoyo, wondering if there were such a thing and voila! As soon as my oven is repaired and I can bake biscuits...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a new oven, I have to realign my door every time I put something in it so it shuts properly!

      Delete
  2. These look amazing and so easy! Yum! :) Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, they look divine! Have you ever thought of putting together an ebook? Your recipes always look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Eva. I will eventually look into ebooks, I wouldn't know where to start to do one. have to do some reading up :)

      Delete
  4. Oh! Melting Moments!! :) The look so good Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely! Please stop posting all this yummy goodness, lol! My sugar free life just cannot take this much longer. xS

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something missing in my life right now and it is one of your chocolate creams to go with the cup of tea next to me :) Congrats on Open Slather #100!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to have to try those biscuits they look delicious. xT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy #100!! You don't look a day over 99!!
    Bit late to the party but couldn't pass up the chance to join in on such a momentous occasion!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...