Friday, September 5, 2014

I love me a good list, and who dropped their guts?!

Are you a list lover?

I like lists. They help me get shit done. 

I love the way I feel when I can cross things off my list. It keeps me on track. It makes me feel good.

I should make more lists.

Except when I get on the computer. Bloody facebook. Bloody distractions.



I have heaps of stuff to share on the blog, mainly stuff I've cooked. Do you think I can sit down at the computer and not faff about on everything else but? The answer to that, is NO by the way. I need to make computer job lists and stick to them. 

Don't be too surprised when I bombard you with stuff to cook next week. As long as I don't get sidetracked and fart on about lists.....

I made a list yesterday.

1.To plant the punnet of Coriander seedlings I bought at Woolies a couple of days ago. Done! After I had to hunt down the contents of the empty punnet I found under the swing set. Izzy had planted the whole thing in a big blob next to her cubby house. 

2. To chop up the gum tree branches that hubby cut AGES ago and just left them sitting there. Doneski! I have one very full green bin.

3. Take the bits of tin away, left over from the chook house extension, to the recycle centre. Done! Again, useless husband. I am not one to hold back on the husband bashing by the way. So frustrating.

4. Clean the back patio. It's been seriously neglected and just shit everywhere. Done!

5. Plant seeds that I saved from last years veggies. Done!! I even have photographic evidence.


I kicked arse yesterday. I am so proud of myself. Now I just need to put clean my car, inside and out on the list. I was a just a bit embarrassed when my Mum got in a couple days ago. Utter pig sty.

Speaking of pigs. I totally made someone spit out their coffee yesterday. Fist pump.

  • Go check out this gold on Instagram, and while you're there, if it's not already, turn that blue follow button to green!

Do lists make you happy?

What have you been kicking arse at lately? There's got to be something.


13 comments:

  1. Haha!! I was imagining you in a cafe letting one go.. sorry! Poor George!

    As for list, I love writing them but I just forget to check them! Oops.

    Good luck with the rest of your to-dos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I write a list then all around me know I'm only just holding it together!!! My husband is the regular list writer in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough I wrote a post about how my lists are starting to tick me off instead of me ticking them off. Well, I AM ticking them off but there is still no outward evidence of this. What is that about? You seriously did kick arse there! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making lists, trouble is I can never find them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lists coming out of everywhere at the moment as I prepare to leave my job. I normally love a good list but not at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to get stuff done isn't it. I'm not great with lists, or at least with getting things off the list. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good old fashioned hand written to do list too. (When I'm feeling overwhelmed, sometimes I even write down things I've already done, just so I can cross them off).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I really need to clean inside our car it's like a sandwich shop floor after rush hour x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes I am a list lover as well - without one I would never get anything done or at least forget half the things I was supposed to have done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making lists. They are the most productive way to procrastinate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a shocker for lists. 9 times out of 10 I write a comprehensive shopping list and leave it at home!! Or the kids get their grubby hands on it and draw all over it!!
    I put all important stuff in my phone with multiple alarms!! I still forget stuff though!!
    Love that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm been useless lately and ProBlogger has made me realise how slack I am at heaps of stuff and over the weekend I just wanted to NOT blog - ever again. But I will, for now... I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I'm a list lover too. They help me clear my mind. Because once it's on paper, I don't have to remember it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...