Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The A-Z of me, right now.

This is doing the rounds on Fazebook, seeing no one has tagged me, I am tackling it here. Feel free to do the same :)


A- Age:  42

B- Biggest Fear: Losing a child


C- Current Time: 10:20, Tuesday night, 21 July

D- Drink you last had; cab sav

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Mum and my friend Kat.

F- Favorite Song: Last song I got down with was Slim Shady on the way to Woolies on Monday. The kids were cracking up, informing it was a silly song, and obviously hilarious! I had it cranked. I like all music.

G- Grossest Memory: Blowing down a sprinkler hose and having a frog leg pop out. Gross.

H- Hometown: Kalangadoo SA

I- In love with: the few hours after the kids go to bed and the Bronnie Bishop memes going around at the moment.

J- Jealous Of: My SIL just spent a week in QLD, yeah her. Love you Cat.

K- Killed Someone? Um. No.

L- Longest Relationship: Husband.

M- Middle Name: Maria

N- Number of Siblings: four, two brothers (twins), two sisters. One of my brothers doesn't have kidneys, on dialysis, please tick your licence to be a donor and inform your family of your wishes.

O- One Wish: For my brother to receive a kidney. This always seems like a catch 22, because it means someone has to lose a loved one, for him to have a life.

P- Person who you last called: A lady at the Community learning Centre to inquire about getting something made for our community garden.

Q- Question you're always asked: Hi. How are you?  I mostly lie. Except for the past week, I've said I am ordinary. Goes over like a bucket of shit. No one cares anyway and it's not what they want to hear.

R- Reason to smile: Kids laughter and amusing shit.

S- Song last sang: Can I get a moment? - Jessica Mauboy. Today dancing around with Summer.

T- Time you woke up: 7:12 am

U- Underwear Color: White. The black ones are mostly reserved for that time of the month. Which it is not.

V- Vacation Destination: Sydney. It's been way too long since I was there.

W- Worst Habit: Chewing my nails.


X- Xrays you've had: Fractured wrist at primary school, darn monkey bars. I had a pinched nerve in my back when preggers with Izzy. I was in so much pain, the doctor thought I might have broken ribs. Was total confusion when I was wheeled into the hospital in a wheelchair. Not having a baby. Just done me back. Lets xray your ribs. Dumb doctors. Oh and I am sure I have had too many at the dentist.

Y- Your favorite food: Uh, der. All of it. This gut don't lie (all homage to Shakira)

Z- Zodiac Sign: I am a self destructing Virgo.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting ... I chew my nails too, sooo bad. I hope your brother gets a kidney soon. My niece was born with only one functioning kidney so hopefully nothing happens to it during her life. I am a donor already, I won't need my body when I'm dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care, how are you? Having a blah flat week right now, might be because it's been raining since Saturday. Thanks for the giggle at your gorgeous dry-humour! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...