Friday, July 19, 2019

Index card a day - Week 6



36. Thesaurus



37. Botanical 
Inspired by the crabapple tree near my front door, it is all but bare now in it's winter sleep

38. Clue
Professor Plum, in the library with a dagger? A quick pencil drawing saves the day again.


39. Color chart. 
Water colour and sharpie



40. Blueprint
Blueprint is basically a blue background with white diagram. Plenty of blue from paint, paint chips, fabric and a dodgy, sewn white cotton house block plan.


41. Card catalog
A creative take on a library catalogue card. I was reading this novel at the time.

42. Keychain or charm
Pencil and paint chip









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Yay for ICAD and boo to it's nearly over. I am glad to have stuck with it via the prompts in the second half. You look like you are having fun too. I am changing some of my art-things because I am a bit over mandalas for now and sharing mindful colouring with the hospital art program. So, I am exploring art journalling. It has no so-called rules and there are so many versions of it. I tried Tammy's method- old books and it was too messy! I found I don't like glue on my fingers. Now I am following a couple of different art journal pages and going to try adding more of my media I have neglected. It's art for me and I have not done that much lately! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Botanical and the Card Catalog ones!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Botanical is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour chart one, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...