Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Back roads and windtowers

Sunday I took off from home about nine thirty in the morning.  I couldn't get out of there quick enough leaving the girls to a hungover Brett!

I was on my way to the holiday house half an hour away, to clean, as guests were leaving that morning. I had some time to kill as I didn't want to get there too early. They messaged me just before 10 (as I was chatting with the bull) to say they had left and that they'd had a great time, which was lovely. Most of the region was booked out for Generations in Jazz weekend in Mt Gambier. 

My camera came along with me, of course. I turned off at Tantanoola, along the Wind farm tourist drive. So many great views to stop and appreciate. 













  










Joining Claire for her Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday
clairejustine

and Denyse for #lifethisweek

8 comments:

  1. Love your photos Alicia. Looks like you are an early riser like your mum. She told me about your site this morning so thought I would have a look. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of this state. Not having done this before I am at a loss to know what to select as a profile. Hope its OK. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good Elaine. Thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I would love to take a walk around here with my camera :) Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photography Alicia. What a beautiful part of the world. I find taking off solo with my camera almost meditative xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to make a coffee table book. Your images of your state are amazing!! Do consider it. Lovely lovely work. Thank you for linking up for #lifethisweek 20/52. Next week "How I learn best."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog! The recipes are so easy to make and even my kids will be happy to eat them too. I'm so glad I came across your blog. Definitely adding to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...