I like lists. They help me get shit done.
I love the way I feel when I can cross things off my list. It keeps me on track. It makes me feel good.
I should make more lists.
Except when I get on the computer. Bloody facebook. Bloody distractions.
Don't be too surprised when I bombard you with stuff to cook next week. As long as I don't get sidetracked and fart on about lists.....
I made a list yesterday.
1.To plant the punnet of Coriander seedlings I bought at Woolies a couple of days ago. Done! After I had to hunt down the contents of the empty punnet I found under the swing set. Izzy had planted the whole thing in a big blob next to her cubby house.
2. To chop up the gum tree branches that hubby cut AGES ago and just left them sitting there. Doneski! I have one very full green bin.
3. Take the bits of tin away, left over from the chook house extension, to the recycle centre. Done! Again, useless husband. I am not one to hold back on the husband bashing by the way. So frustrating.
4. Clean the back patio. It's been seriously neglected and just shit everywhere. Done!
5. Plant seeds that I saved from last years veggies. Done!! I even have photographic evidence.
I kicked arse yesterday. I am so proud of myself. Now I just need to put clean my car, inside and out on the list. I was a just a bit embarrassed when my Mum got in a couple days ago. Utter pig sty.
Speaking of pigs. I totally made someone spit out their coffee yesterday. Fist pump.
- Go check out this gold on Instagram, and while you're there, if it's not already, turn that blue follow button to green!
Do lists make you happy?
What have you been kicking arse at lately? There's got to be something.
Things I know with Ann
Flogging this post at With some Grace