Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh No she di'int!

Mum took us out in public with pajama tops a friend of a friend made! Seriously...like....so embarrassing ><

Izzy: Seriously, I am not coming down that slide until you put that camera away!
Summer: Help! I am coming back up, she is not getting this photo of me in this get up, OMG!


Looking like total catalogue models!


No photos!


She took us to the playground!



She then paraded us through the bakery and on to the park for a donut at the Rotunda.

That looks good. I want some.


Mum! Where's mine?


I got some!!


Mmmmm! I wonder if she will give me more.

*disclaimer - Seriously Izzy wanted to wear hers, so being the type of mum that encourages individualism, I thought why not. I must apologize to Summer, you were going along for the ride, because it was so damn cute for both of you to be wearing the same thing. 

They are very cute jumpers, Summer loves the ducks and chooks on them. Perfect for cold nights that will be coming our way very soon :)


15 comments:

  1. I love those jumpers. They are so bright and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't too bad. Very good for the cold nights, Summer loves the animals on them :)

      Delete
  2. I love those jumpers. I remember when I was little, I used to go out in a nice summer dress. Long story short, it was actually a summer nightie. No one realised, until they noticed the fire warning tag on it. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you loved wearing it during the day, it doesn't matter :)

      Delete
  3. They do look very cosy and cute. Some of my fave pictures now are of our kids looking so snuggly in their jammies when they were small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking very cute, reminds me how precious they are. Might be because they are beautiful when they are asleep too lol :)

      Delete
  4. My mother use to dress us the same but even worse later on when it was time to bring boyfriends home she would answer the door in her pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I will be back to check out all the other open slathers tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They would easily pass for wind cheaters. I recall being dressed the same as my brother - yes my brother - nothing like having matching sailor suits! It was a 70's thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just windcheater material anyway, just glary. I am pretty sure they were made with the intention of pjays. Good for keeping the cold out anyway.

      Delete
  7. These pj tops are so bright and happy!
    Looks like a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go individualism. Those are some cute PJ's. If you hadn't told me, I don't think I would have known you are such a bad mother (joke)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jumpers are cute! Why limit them to pyjamas? Also, love the static hair ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...