Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mt Gambier Christmas Pageant


The Marion City Band playing Funky Town. Was awesome, reminded
me of my tragic Pseudo Echo days


This was a shot of the cheer squad, photo bombed by lego man!


The popes christmas message?!

Izzys favourite


Cheap at twice the price!

Thomas the tank wannabe


Jivers. I don't know how they jive on a moving truck without ending up on the road!!
6 thirty oclock rock?

Party Time...Excellent!

Izzy with big brother Jake. Love this dude.




The fat man cometh.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. that looks like a fun day. love the lego man :)
    i did pop over to check out the beautiful flower that came up in my feed but got distracted with christmas ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great parade! I miss Xmas parades - we used to go every year as children. A treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. That lego man is so cool, I wouldn't mind him photo-bombing one of my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun, what a great day out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one interesting looking parade! Fun day I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!