Monday, October 22, 2012

My garden - Open Slather


I haven't used You Tube much, only to watch 'how to' stuff and finding things for Izzy to watch. She's getting pretty handy with the mouse now, clicking and dragging, the computer is getting a useful babysitting tool activity to keep her busy, especially the games on the ABC4kids site.

While Izzy went for a drive with Brett yesterday, I grabbed my camera and went outside for a walk in my garden. This is the resulting video, my first uploaded and shared video on You Tube!! 

It's allowed to be a bit crappy and rough as guts being my first. That's what I keep telling myself,  that's my excuse, and that's what I'm stickin' to! Watch as I walk you around my garden (in a totally daggy way), and pop my vlog(inity) cherry.





4 comments:

  1. Awesome first video, your garden is fantasic. I cannot wait to see all those flowers in bloom!!
    I am so glad I am not the only one who trips over stuff walking out the backdoor and I love how your gorgeous girl was locked in the trampoline wish I had one!! Thanks for the link up I added another mash recipe for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just worked out the tramp makes a good playpen! Thanks for linking your recipe, I'll have fun with that one :)

      Delete
  2. Now that you tube has made me even more jealous of your garden. I love the fern area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a good shady area, nice in Summer, if only I could keep on top of the ivy.

      Delete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...