Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Mac sauce!!


Drivelology posted the you tube video on how to make Big Mac sauce on her blog. I was a bit excited!

Who knew it had dill in it? I have dill coming up in the veggie patch from dropped seed, and had a go at making the sauce to have with our burgers for lunch. I don't use dill for much, usually in potato salad, so happy to have something else to use it for.

 

The video didn't really give exact measurements, but this is the recipe I used(round about). You can adjust it to what you think tastes like Big Mac sauce for you.

Ingredients ready


1/2 cup of Mayo
2 Tblsp Tomato sauce 
1 Tblsp American mustard
1/2 onion, finely chopped
3 tsp caster sugar
2 Tblsp chopped dill

Mix all together, taste and adjust if needed.




This is the sauce I ended up with, we had burger sangas for lunch, there was a hint of Maccas there, probably would have been a bit more if we had some microwaved buns to use instead of sliced bread!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it also has gherkin relish in it as well. Next time try a bit of that (it's the luridly green stuff in a jar!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, I'll try that next time. I can't remember what that tastes like, it's not very nice is it? lol

      Delete
    2. I like the stuff, but I have been known to have diverse tastes!

      Delete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...